September #RockYourHandwriting Challenge 01-05


Day 1, September 01
Hello, I am…

Hello, I am Miauw Chan.
Stationery Lover, Writer, sometimes do Art and Craft.
Blog these topics.
Have a website: BunboguLife.com


Day 2, September 02
Energizing

Energizing? What’s that?
It seems a word hardly associate to the cat.
I have a cat sleeping sticker. He sleeps to preserve energy. It’s a car sticker, so maybe hinting to save?


Day 3, September 03
Alphabet Print

Alphabet print?
Print but hand? Another weird prompt!


Day 4, September 04
Alphabet Cursive

Alphabet cursive?
Practiced about four years ago
Must’ve forgotten the stroke
Could only write the connective strokes rather than (real) cursive
There is a new book out there “Cursive Logic” wanna try?


Day 5, September 05
Handwriting Critique

Frankly, I don’t judge mine nor other’s.
I only look for legibility. If the writings aren’t readable, what’s the meaning? So, I write to aim for legibility, cuz I have been re-reading and found illegible writings…

CONVERSATION

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Back
to top