SEPTEMBER #ROCKYOURHANDWRITING CHALLENGE 16-20

 

Day 16, September 16
Book List



Book list, I think is a thing that will never shrink.
Basically, I have a few Japanese novels and translated literature that are newly bought. Then, I have a whole lot of books on writing, both hard and soft copies. Roughly estimate to have at least 30 items on this list.



Day 17, September 17
Movie Quote



It’s either I don’t watch movies often, or I can’t recall that quote.
So, the prompt is twisted, to anime quote.
Gintoki was saying the three types of people he hates,
“1 Noisy girls during school festival preparation; 2 Stupid guys trying to mess around by foul play; 3 Smiling teachers who dismissed all these”
Anyway, he just hates school festival, that’s all. *SFX* Laugh



Day 18, September 18
Drills: Tough Letters



First, I have to say, I have no idea what the prompt is asking.
Then, Drilling like this gets no result but rather a little time going to trash.
Like I said earlier, I rather believe to spend this time into some writing (and drill along the way).



Day 19, September 19
Hidden Talent(s)



I hope this isn’t a brainstorming prompts for Marvel’s future productions.
Isn’t hidden talent meant to be hidden? Like that in X-Men, the X children are in danger because of their hiddens. To be safe, it’s quite usual to keep things hidden. Right?
Well, soon after today, the S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to snatch all you people exposing your hidden talents.



Day 20, September 20
Time or Place of Significance



I think school wins this award.
I have gone to school to educate myself, to educate other people. I have gone to school to get paid. I have written about stories took place in school.
Anyhow, it’s all significant in a weird way.



CONVERSATION

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Back
to top